Sunday, May 18, 2008

Disneymania 6.


Heyy everyone! Yesterday was the Planet premiere of this album on Radio Disney. I think this album is good, but probably not the best Disneymaania. My favorite was the third one. But thats a matter of a opinion. So anyways, ENJOY!

1.If I Didn't Have You - Mitchel Musso & Emily Osment
2.That's How You Know - Demi Lovato
3.Someday My Prince Will Come - The Cheetah Girls
4.Kiss The Girl - Colbie Caillat
5.Cruella De Vil - Selena Gomez
6.Real Gone - Billy Ray Cyrus
7.Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elliott Yamin
8.He Lives In You - Elijah Kelley
9.You'll Be In My Heart - Drew Seeley
10.When You Wish Upon A Star - Kate Voegele
11.Reflection - Keke Palmer
12.When I See An Elephant Fly - Plain White T's
13.Ever Ever After - Jordan Pruitt
14.My Strongest Suit - Kaycee Stroh
15.A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Nikki Blonsky

No comments: